Starting a part time internet business is one of the fastest and smartest ways women today can make money. Here are several reasons for starting an internet business.
1. Money. Whether it’s to get out of debt, build a retirement, or just simply to make ends meet. With the right guidance, an internet business can start generating income almost immediately for the stay at home mom.
2. Family. Moms want to be home with their kids. A work at home job is great for just that reason unless the work at home job requires leaving home for appointments, parties, or sales calls. Then the work at home mom is right back to babysitters and being away from their family. A part time internet business truly lets moms work from home.
3. Self Esteem. Many women are so busy being Moms, and wives, and community members, they forget to create something in their lives that reflects their inner selves. Starting (and becoming successful) in a home based business can boost feelings of self worth, and that makes everyone a winner!
4. Community. A home based business provides good role modeling for our children, provides tax base for necessary programs such as police and fire, and a community where people exhibit pride and hard work is a better place to live.
5. Tax Benefits. Most women who start a business at home are going to be able to take large tax deductions for their home business. Less taxes means more money for the stay at home moms, and that’s a good thing!
6. Work at Home Household Savings. Working at home means no expensive wardrobes. The average professional suit for a woman can cost over $150! Can you imagine NOT having to buy expensive work clothes anymore, and how much money a year can be saved for the family budget? Also, a work at home mom does not buy expensive convenience foods and restaurant take out.
7. Flexibility. Working from home allows moms to arrange their schedule to be available when a child is home sick or heartbroken, for a field trip at school, or to just take a mental health day once in awhile and sit at a park and read. How many bosses would give their employees the day off to read?
8. Being in charge of your own business means you are no longer at the mercy of layoffs. Don’t get me wrong, a home business can crash too…but at least YOU hold the reins and make the decisions, not someone else.
9. You determine how much you work, and how much you make. No more being paid less than you are worth, no more begging for a raise. If you educate yourself right, you can pretty much combine hard work and persistence to equal unlimited income.
Do not start a business to please someone else. There is so much pressure on women today to do it all…many times we feel we are not successful unless we make a lot of money, are perfect moms, never gain a pound…you get the idea. Start a business for you, and your dreams, not to convince the world, or the mother in law, or your next door neighbor…that you can do it all. Running a business is not for everyone, but if you want to follow your dreams, work at home, and make a good income, starting a part time internet business is a great place to start.