Friday, November 02, 2007

Passive Income

The Internet is one form of communication that allows you to get to know and interact with people from all over the world. When I decided to leave the corporate world, I knew that I wanted to continue to work on the Internet. The challenge I faced was having enough time to work on the Internet and run a small brick and mortar business.

My husband and I purchased a motel in Wyoming this year. Running a motel can take up an unbelievable amount of time. Because I enjoy making money and spending time on the Internet, I looked for Internet opportunities where I could make money but not spend all my time at the computer. In other words, I wanted passive income opportunities.

I have found several business opportunities where I can make money without spending hours on the computer. The business opportunity that I have started to focus on is the Forex market; also know as the Foreign Exchange market. This is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily volume in excess of $2 trillion dollars.

Forex trading is simply trading money. You buy one currency and sell another. The exchange rate for the money involved in Forex trading is based on a country’s economy.In reality, there is nothing simple about trading currency. Unless you have an in-depth knowledge of economics and financial markets, I would strongly suggest that you allow more knowledgeable individuals to mentor you in the Forex market.

No comments: